Apple Fritter Martini Recipe
Apple Fritter Martini
Hey there Smarties! It has been a while since we had the chance to have a little chat. So, let's talk about some of our favorites today, shall we? Today can be our get to know me a little day. So, let's get to the topic! I love the fall. I also love apples, pumpkins, spicy food, chocolates, spices, alcohol, and dessert. That being said, you probably guessed about me having a sweet tooth. Which happens to be very true. My plan for today is to share maybe one or two recipes of the things I love with y'all. Sounds good, right?
Now, I don't know about you guys, but for me, a mix of sweet and alcohol is hands down pure perfection. There's a reason why donuts and apple cocktails are my weaknesses, after all. Want to see what happens when you combine the flavors? Yeah, that's what I thought. You are in for a treat with this recipe, my friends.
Can you guess what the first recipe is, by any chance? Oh! Do you have an idea? Is it the Apple Fritter Martini? Yesssss! Let me tell you the ingredients I use for my drink without wasting more time.
Apple Fritter Martini Ingredients:
- Three ounces of apple juice (That is roughly about 88 milliliters)
- One and a half ounces of glazed donut vodka (It happens to be about 44 milliliters)
- One teaspoon of maple syrup
- cinnamon and sugar
- Apple slice
- Ice cubes.
You guys have gathered all those ingredients in one place? But, then, why wait for long? Here is how to make the most perfect drink.
Step one - Grab a shaker. Add the apple juice, glazed donut vodka, maple syrup, and ice cubes.
Step two - Then shake it well to combine the liquids nicely.
Step three - Next, strain the liquid in the shaker into Smarty's 8 oz. Clear Wave Plastic Martini Glasses.
Step four - Cover the glass rims with cinnamon and sugar.
Step five - Finally, garnish with an apple slice and enjoy! It was a quick drink, wasn't it?
Tips for My Friends!
● I love to use Green apples in my Apple Fritter Martinis. Of course, you can use any apples you want, but a hint of sourness makes it more delicious.
● Dip the apple slices in lemon juice to stop the browning! Or you can soak the pieces in honey mixed water too. Those two hacks were taught to me by my friend Maya.
● Can I suggest another garnish for the apple martini? Why, of course! Try a lemon twist. That should add elegance to your drink.
● Don't forget to chill the martini glasses.
Granny's Apple Fritter Rrecipe
The second recipe is my granny's apple fritter recipe. What can I say? These apple fritters are my go-to snack to serve, along with apple martinis!
Let's whip up a batch of ten apple fritters, alright?
● Into a bowl, add one and a half cups of AP flour, a quarter cup of sugar, and one and a half teaspoons of cinnamon powder. Also, add two teaspoons of baking powder and half a teaspoon of acceptable salt. Next, you need to whisk the dry ingredients well.
● After the dry ingredients are combined, form a well in the middle of the bowl. Into this, pour one-third cup of milk and three full tablespoons of apple sauce. Into the same well, add two eggs! And mix to form a batter. You don't need to mix a lot. It needs to combine well, that's it.
● After all the ingredients are mixed nicely, core, peel, and cut two honey crisp apples. By cut, what I actually mean is to dice the apples. And then fold those into the bowl.
Now that the batter is ready, it is time to heat that oil up!
● Heat oil in a heavy pot. The temperature should be approximately 375 degrees. Keep in mind to maintain this temperature throughout!
● After the oil has heated, add small amounts of batter into the oil and fry until golden brown. This should take around two to three minutes. Remember, you need to cook both sides!
● Then dip these friend apple fritters into the drizzle and let it dry. It smells divine, doesn't it?
● Finally, serve the yummy goodies on a beautiful plate!
It Is Chocolaty!
Try to guess my next favorite drink. You would like some hints? Okay, I can give you two hints. One is that it is also a martini. Clue number two is that it involves chocolate! So, your answer is Chocolate Martini? It was not that hard to guess, was it?
Here's what you need to mix up a chocolate martini, or should I say Chocolatini :)
- One ounce of vodka
- Two ounces of Irish cream
- One ounce of crème de cacao
- Ice cubes
Step one - Just like before, grab a shaker. Then add all three liquids to it. Next, add the ice cubes too.
Step two - Shake everything well. Stop shaking when the shaker feels chilled.
Step three - Strain the combined liquids into your chilled martini glass. And enjoy the dessert-like goodness!
Can't you garnish this drink? Why not? You absolutely can. You can rim the martini glass with a mix of cocoa and sugar. You can also add shredded chocolate on top of the drink. Who is even stopping you from adding some chocolate syrup into the drink? That swirl will definitely take your chocolate to the next level!
Did Someone Say Dates? Say No More!
Growing up, I always got dates in my lunchbox. With time, I fell in love with the sweetness of it. This recipe mainly uses dates. And who in the world doesn't enjoy peanut butter? Yeah, No-one. Should I even say more? I don't think so. Let's get started.
Step one - Take some dates and cut them lengthwise. Through this slit, you should be able to remove the date seed.
Step two - Fill in the dates with peanut butter. Almond butter will work too! Now you can eat them just like this too. But I love to sprinkle nuts or desiccated coconut on top.
Step three - Sprinkle finely chopped pistachios or desiccated coconuts on top of the dates. You can even dip them in melted chocolates! Again, you can customize the toppings to your taste.
Which of my favorites are you going to try, Smarties?
Party on, Smarties! With love, Smarty had a Party!