DIY Ribbon Chair Decor
For all my budgeting brides out there, this one's for you and your chairs! I've seen so many gorgeous wedding chairs decorated with ribbon streamers. What I love about ribbon chair decor is their look of effortless beauty. Ribbon is an affordable way to fancify your wedding chairs and easily customize to your wedding theme! We have three different designs to share with you. I will warn you that while these are amazing, it would be a little taxing to tie ribbons on each wedding guest's chair. We recommend this for the wedding party's chairs and any guests of honor.
Corset Tie What you need: Light Pink 3/8" Satin Edged Organza Ribbon and Fuchsia 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon Steps: Cut 8 pieces of each color into 40 inches according to the picture above. Tie around chair as you see below, alternating light pink and fuchsia.
Streamer Tie What you need:
- White 7/8" Satin Edged Organza Ribbon
- Turquoise 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Royal Blue 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Navy Blue 7/8" Satin Edged Organza Ribbon
Ombré Tie What you need:
- Purple 3/8" Satin Edged Organza Ribbon
- Burgundy 3/8" Satin Edged Organza Ribbon
- Purple 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Can't get enough of these ribbons? Check out our whole ribbon collection!
Much Party Love, Smarties!
Styling: Ashley Dolan