Holidays have passed by and by the middle of January you already kind of feel tired of chilly weather. This lovely idyllic, slow and "keep your house warm" time had been going for long enough. Now everyone is in expectation of a warm summer breeze.
Wouldn't it be great if there was a good time to experience just a little bit of summer during these cold days? And a ticket to Mexico is quite an expensive.
Let us tell you there is!
You can make a perfectly interesting summer party in your home. Just let your imagination go beyond the usual and have some sense of humor.
Follow these steps:
- Turn up the heat
- Make everybody come in bathing suits
- Set up some bright lights
- Everyone should apply some suntan lotion
- Everyone should wear sunglasses
- Put on some summer music
- Hang some yellow party backdrop
- Make it a picnic
- Put some summer tablecloth on the floor
- Make everyone sit on the beach towels
- Hamburger sliders
- Fries and ketchup
- Spiked Snow Cones
Hopefully, this small dose of summer will hold you over until the real deal hits in June. Don't forget to send pictures (via Smarty's Facebook Page or submit to Smarty's event gallery) and let us know how your 'Hot Party on a Cold Day' turns out! Good luck!