You don't have to offer a full bar to impress wedding guests. Choose two signature drinks, each in their own unique glass, to add personality to your event and wow the crowd. This trend allows you to personalize the wedding menu and minimize alcohol cost at the same time. Here are three signature wedding cocktails you'll love for your cocktail hour and reception!
1. White Wedding
- 1/2 cup white cranberry juice
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Cointreau
- Fill shaker with ice and add all ingredients. Shake well, and strain into glass.
- Garnish with an orchid.
- 2 oz Hpnotiq
- 1 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz lemon lime soda
- splash of pineapple juice
- Fill shaker with ice and all ingredients. Shake well, and strain into glass.
- Garnish with white rock candy.
- 1 oz peach schnapps
- 4 oz champagne
- 1 oz grenadine
- Fill champagne glass with peach schnapps and champagne.
- Add grenadine.