Simple to make and deliciously creamy and sweet with a graham cracker crumbs base, this White Chocolate Cheesecake recipe is the best no-bake dessert for white chocolate lovers. Pairing this white chocolate cheesecake with fresh fruit offsets the richness and makes it irresistible.
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted, plus extra to grease
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1- 1/4 oz. package unflavored powdered gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 16 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (the best you can find)
- 1- 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp. liquid red food coloring
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a bowl. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9" spring-form pan.
- In a large bowl, melt the white chocolate at 30 second intervals, stirring well between each heating. When smooth, add the cream cheese and mix well with an electric mixer.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth. In a small saucepan, combine the water and gelatin. Let set for 1 minute, then gently heat on the stove-top until gelatin has dissolved. Stir gelatin into cream cheese mixture until thoroughly combined. Fold in heavy cream.
- Pour 3 cups of batter into a liquid measure. Stir in red food coloring and mix vigorously until white streaks disappear. Pour over graham cracker crust and shake pan to level batter. Put red layer in the freezer for 20 minutes. It should set to a matte-appearing surface, if it is still liquid after the freeze time, put it back in the freezer until it is no longer liquid. Leave white batter on your counter top and stir occasionally while the red layer freezes. Pour white batter on top of red layer and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- To unmold, run a knife along the edge of the cheesecake and pop open spring-form pan. Remove cheesecake from mold and top with fresh blueberries.