DIY Easter Candy Centerpiece
Don't put all your eggs in one basket! Instead, turn them into an elegant centerpiece arrangement using our cube vases and bamboo leaf cones. The bamboo leaf cones resemble a nest and look adorable filled with colored candy eggs. Your guests will love your edible centerpieces, and you'll appreciate how easy this DIY Easter Candy Centerpiece is to create!
What you need:
- Cube vase
- Green Easter grass
- Egg-shaped candy
- Mini bamboo leaf cones
- Grosgrain ribbon
Steps 1: Fill the bottom of the vase with grass and place three cones inside.
Steps 2: Put candy eggs inside each cone.
Steps 3: Cut about 32 inches of ribbon and tie around the vase in a bow.
Steps 4: Place centerpiece on the table at you're next spring soiree!
For more Easter tablescape ideas check out our Spring Events board on Pinterest! Much Party Love, Smarties!
- 10.25" Clear with Silver Embossed Rim Plastic Dinner Plates, 7.5" Clear with Silver Embossed Rim Plastic Appetizer/Salad Plates
- Luscious Lavender Paper Dinner Napkins
- White with Gold Stamped Foil Dots Paper Beverage Napkins
- 9 oz. Clear Plastic Rocks Glasses
- Silhouette Palm Leaf Eco Friendly Disposable Dinner Forks, Dinner Knives, Dinner Spoons
- 2 oz. Green Tiny Temptations Plastic Disposable Cubes
- 120" White Round Polyester Tablecloths