Honey Wedding Favors
These hand-assembled wedding favors look good enough to eat -- and lucky for your guests, that's exactly what they're for. Individual vials of high-quality honey, wrapped with bee-decked bands, make for a sweet ending.
Tools & Supplies:
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch cover-stock paper (65- or 80-lb) in natural white from Paper Presentation
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Double-sided tape
- Bee Raw honey (beeraw.com)
- Clear Bags
- "Crystal Clear" boxes FB38 (clearbags.com)
- Nashville Wraps natural fine wood shred or excelsior FWE14 (nashvillewraps.com)
1. Download our Honey Favor Clip Art, and open it using Adobe Reader (if you are using a Mac, please use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application).
2. Replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest).
3. Use a craft knife and a metal ruler to cut between the crop marks, cutting across the paper to make strips of labels.
4. Place shredded wood and vials of honey inside.
5. Wrap the labels across the top of the package, and secure in the back or on the sides with double-sided tape. From Martha Stewart Weddings, Spring 2011