X

10 oz. Clear Square Plastic Cups

6955-PACK 22 reviews

10 oz. Clear Square Plastic Cups

22 reviews SKU: 6955-PACK
Price: $3.49
$3.49
$65.99
6955-PACK
6955-CASE
Color:
Matching Lids:

0

BUY NOW

    Only 8307
    Only 8307
  • Approx. top dimensions: 2 ¾" x 2 ¾"
  • Approx. bottom dimensions: 1 ¾" x 1 ¾"
  • Approx. height: 4 ½"
  • Flush fill capacity: 10 oz
  • Practical fill capacity: 8 oz
  • Case quantity: 24 packs of 14 cups
  • Color: Clear
  • Shape: Square
  • Material: Plastic
  • Disposable: One-time, single party use
  • Recycling code: #6 PS Polystyrene
  • BPA-free: Yes

Frequently Bought Together

Added to your bag.

width="24" height="24" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" fill-rule="evenodd" clip-rule="evenodd">

These premium disposable plastic cups will add an extra element of style to your next birthday, wedding reception, bridal shower, engagement party, or any other event. The classic yet elegant design of these clear square-shaped cups will perfectly blend with the rest of your party decor and tableware. They're made of sturdy, high-quality plastic to help reduce the odds of spills, and they are available in 14 and 336-count packages, so when it comes to celebrating your important events, make sure there are enough cups to go around. And since they're intended for one-time use, cleanup is a breeze: no standing over the sink and washing dishes when your event is over!

Customer Reviews
4.9 Based on 22 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • Covid
  • others
  • interest
  • topic
  • picnic
  • cups
  • home
  • party
  • event
  • quality
SB
10/14/2020
Sheila B.
United States United States
CLEAR CUPS

95% were great. The other 5% were cracked! Not so good!!

SB
10/14/2020
Sheila B.
United States United States
CLEAR CUPS

95% were great. The other 5% were cracked! Not so good!!

HD
08/10/2020
Heidy D.
United States United States
Good buy!

Very good!

GP
07/15/2020
Ginna P.
United States United States
Love my cups!

These cups elevate an intimate picnic at home. I can’t wait to be able to gather, post COVID, and share them with others at a party!

A
12/06/2019
Anonymous
Philippines Philippines
RECOMMENDED!

This is recommended.