Everyone wants their party to be the trendiest event in town, right? Well, we’re helping you be the haute hostess that you are with our round-up of this summer’s hottest entertaining trends:
- Flower Power. Floral patterns hit the scene in the Spring, and they’ll be staying through Summer for sure. Set your table with the newest trend with help from our Enchanted tablescape.
- Grapefruit cocktails. Summer heat always has us craving some citrus to quench our thirst, and this year’s favorite flavor in the mixology world just happens to be grapefruit. From pamplemousse liqueur to candied grapefruit rind garnishes, this tart little treat is on the menus of the coolest clubs across the country. Bring the trend to your next party with a simpler approach: our grapefruit mint mimosa.
- Pastel plates with patterned napkins. These are actually two separate trends that we just loved when paired together. Check out the wow factor that happens when we pair our seafoam plastic cake plates with our bold black chevron napkins in the Florence tablescape.
- Open bars are in season. Okay, everyone loves an open bar, all the time. Summer is no exception, and it’s the perfect time of year to dress up that bar with fresh produce and bright, seasonal flowers - like we did in our popular Mimosa Bar tutorial. Sharable punches are also trending right now, so stack up some beverage dispensers on your bar and let the party begin!
- Infusions aren’t just for vodka anymore. Creative concoctions don’t always have to feature booze. In fact, the current craze involves using fresh fruits and herbs to jazz up...wait for it...water. It’s true. Infused water is great for garden parties, brunches and events with under-aged guests. Skip the soda and go for something with a splash of style.