I don't know about you, but iced tea is at the top of my "I'm thankful for..." list in the summer! Regular iced tea is great, but why not take advantage of summer's bounty of fresh and flavorful fruits? We loaded raspberries, peaches, lemons and mint into our recipe and let me tell you, it's worth the effort. And raspberry peach iced tea makes a great beverage for any get-together because it looks beautiful served in a pitcher, carafe or punch bowl.
What you need:
- peaches, sliced into wedges
- lemons, sliced into wheels
- fresh mint
- Start with your favorite tea recipe and let it cool.
- Take a 16 oz cup and cover the bottom with peaches, raspberries, lemons and mint.
- Add ice, then another layer of fruit and mint, then add tea.