push pops with our 2 Tier Display Stand or Display Set for the perfect presentation! We also carry a decorating stand that'll hold 24 pops while you decorate them.
What you need:
- Push Pops Treat Containers
- Mini Guinness cupcakes and Bailey's frosting
- Pastry bottle or bag
- Green sprinkles
Guinness Cupcake Push Pops with Bailey's Frosting Recipe Ingredients: Mini Guinness Cupcakes (makes 24-30)
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup Guinness stout
- 2/3 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cups sugar
- 3 tbsp. Bailey's Irish cream
- 1 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease mini cupcake pan or use liners.
- Heat butter, Guinness, cocoa and brown sugar in saucepan on low heat and whisk until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and let mixture cool.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add eggs, sour cream, chocolate mixture and beat on medium until smooth.
- Pour into mini cupcake pan and bake 20-25 minutes. Let mini cupcakes cool completely
- For the frosting, cream butter until fluffy and slowly add sugar. Add Bailey's and milk and mix on low until it's the right consistency.
Much Party Love, Smarties! Ashley Featured Products: 1. Push Up Treat Pops Containers 6/pk 2. Apple Green Pintuck Table Runner 3. White Linen Polyester Tablecloth 4. 8" Green Paper Lanterns, 8" White Paper Lanterns 5. Citrus Green Cocktail Napkins, Emerald Green Cocktail Napkins, Hunter Green Cocktail Napkins Styling: Ashley Dolan