Wish a happy birthday to our oldest and dearest friend with this patriotic party! Filled with fireworks and fun, the 4th of July is always an explosive celebration! This year, celebrate with a summer cocktail, fireworks, and an abundance of red, white, and blue décor. Your friends and family will all agree that the more festive the party, the better, and these Fourth of July entertaining ideas will make you the best host around. Our favorite place setting idea this year includes both sparklers AND confetti (+printables), which makes for a party that pops!
So what are you waiting for?
Go 4th and Party!
Make sparklers part of your place settings with these Light Up The Night printables!
Fill mini push pops with red, white, and blue confetti and place one on each plate.
Serve luscious blueberry mojitos!
What you need:
- 3 cup fresh blueberries, plus extra for garnish
- 12 oz clear rum
- fresh mint leaves
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- juice of 6 limes
- 18 oz club soda
- Puree blueberries until smooth and set aside.
- Add mint leaves and sugar to a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the lime juice, rum and pureed blueberries; shake vigorously.
- Pour ice and club soda into 6 glasses and then pour in shaker mixture. Gently stir.
- Garnish with blueberries, mint and a straw. Enjoy!