Father's Day Necktie Napkin Fold Tutorial
Napkins are an inevitable part of every meal. So, by making different shapes of napkins, you get an exciting decoration on the table, and at the same time, you can personalize them and make someone feel special!
Fathers are hard to surprise. Of course, they are surprised like everyone else, but we will not see as much enthusiasm on their faces as their mothers. That doesn't mean we shouldn't work on them.
We have to care and work equally for both parents. If it weren't for them, there wouldn't be us either. Both are equally responsible for our existence in this world. Fathers are our heroes. 🙂 Just as a mother is essential to us, so a father is no exception. And we must surprise our fathers from time to time with a lovely gift and a sign of attention. And they also deserve love and respect for all their work.
A gift, if made with love, reaches straight to the heart, and if a photo of a boy or girl with his father is inserted inside the frame, the gift will be even more appreciative.
Father's Day is right around the corner, and it's not too late to create a lovely table setting for dad and make him feel extra special. Smarty has prepared a fantastic, fun, and creative way to make breakfast for your father on his special day to make things easier. If your dad is like my dad, he would rather have a tie on a plate than around his neck. So instead of giving another necktie for Father's Day, surprise Dad with a delicious breakfast, sporting this festive place setting! He will love it. We used patterned paper napkins, but you can also use cloth napkins.
Follow this tutorial and learn how to tie a tie :)
Step 1: Open napkin, print side down.
Step 2: Fold the bottom left corner up according to the picture.
Step 3: Fold the top right corner to create a point on the top left.
Step 4: Fold excess napkins on the left to create a straight line.
Step 5-6: Fold left and right edges about 1/3 of the way and press down to the crease.
Step 7: Bring the top point of tie-down and over.
Step 8: Flip the tie over.
Step 9: Wrap folded piece around the front of the tie.
Step 10: Flip the tie over, wrap around the back, and tuck the edge in.
This napkin fold only looks complicated, but it is incredibly easy!
Depending on your mood, decoration, or meals you are about to serve, it will be a good idea to be creative again and play with colors and patterns. In particular, ties don't always come in black color, so choose the color that best suits your mood and creates one-of-a-kind, colorful table and be a perfect host to your gentleman's guests.
Butterfly Greasy Napkin
Need one paper or linen napkin and a lovely braid.
- Fold the square in half, then in half again.
- Bend the ends and pull the ribbon in the middle.
You can use a napkin ring instead of a braid.
Heart for Dad!
Simple but very valuable, the heart will help you express all the love you feel for your father.
The folding method is very simple and direct.
- Fold the square in half twice.
- Fold both halves into the center of the napkin.
- Pin the four corners to shape the heart.
Bow Tie of Napkin
- Just download the bow tie from the internet and copy it.
- Cut them out.
- Put a crumb of hot glue on the back and pull in a thin hair tie. Hold for a few seconds to secure.
- Slide your napkin, so the butterfly is greasy in the middle, and add a golf toy.
Napkin Shirt for Your Elegant Dad
Choose any color. If your dad loves Hawaii, the ideal opportunity is to make him a Hawaiian shirt!
- Spread the napkin face-down, preferably plastered.
- Fold the two right corners of the napkin diagonally, so the tips rest at the center.
- Fold the two left corners of the napkin diagonally, so the ends meet the other two in the center.
- Fold the right side over so its edge is on the napkin center-line.
- Fold the left side over to meet the last fold at the center line of the napkin.
- Turn the napkin over.
- Fold the top 1/4" – 1" down and press it with your iron.
- Flip the napkin over again.
- Fold both upper corners diagonally, so the points meet in the center.
- Take hold of the two corners in the center of the napkin's near side and fold them up and out diagonally.
- Take hold of the near end of the napkin, and fold it up towards the collar, tucking it underneath the lower points of the collar and pressing it down.
Napkins are very suitable for all kinds of improvisations! There are them in all colors and colors! You can copy a nice photo with your father on them. If he is a football club fan, you can copy the coat of arms of that club on a napkin. Also, if he is, for example, a collector of old postage stamps, you can copy some of his favorite stamps, etc. There are many opportunities to express your creativity, and what is certain, you can not go wrong!
Dear dads, play with your babies, laugh with them, cry, build a relationship from day one, share emotions (both beautiful and less beautiful), talk about feelings, share responsibility with your partners, and be there. You don't just raise your children. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD!
Complementary Smarty Disposable Party Plasticware for a perfect Father's Day Party:
- Disposable Silverware
- Disposable Plastic Drinkware
- Beautiful Coffee Mugs
- Stylish Plastic Champagne Flutes
- Disposable Party Dinnerware Sets
- Disposable Wine Glasses
- Disposable Flatware Sets
- Disposable Paper Charger Plates
- Plastic Party Barware
- Disposable Plastic Forks
- Chic Plastic Mini Bowls
- Plastic Mini Flatware
- Disposable Plastic Scoops
- Plastic Serving Flatware
- Disposable Plastic Serving Forks
- Modern Plastic Tea Spoons
- Disposable Stemware Collection