DIY paper pomanders are so popular and super simple to create yourself! For an Edgar Allan Poe theme Halloween Party, it's all about the quotes and writing so what better way to decorate than with book pages? Just take pages from any old book you can find. The more yellowed the pages are, the more festive your Halloween poms will be! What you need:
- A book to pull old looking pages from (or any paper of your choice)
- A cup to trace around that's about 2.5 inches in diameter
- Styrofoam balls
- Hot glue gun
- A pen
- Trace circles on the pages around the cup and cut them out.
- Hot glue the center of each paper circle to the styrofoam ball one by one and continue until the ball is covered.
- Place paper pomanders on candlestick holders or on your table as part of your centerpiece. You could also add string to your paper poms and hang them over your table.
You are now ready to party "Poe" style with your guests. Happy Halloweening! Complementary Smarty Products:
More haunting Edgar Allan Poe Halloween Party how-to's:
Much Party Love, Smarties! Ashley Jr. Styling: Ashley Riley and Ashley Dolan