Create a comfortable and carefree atmosphere that reflects your free spirit! Celebrate the moment with a Bohemian Brunch for you and your guests, and forget the chairs! Just set up a coffee table and layer the floor with pillows. Mix patterns and colors but stick to a color palette. We chose hot pink, orange, and navy for our main color palette.
For the place setting, we used our gold charger plates because their unique design really lends itself to the free spirit of the Boho style. We tied together baroque cutlery with a navy ribbon and set it on each plate. We folded gold napkins in thirds and laid them under each plate.
Our favorite tips for creating your own bohemian brunch:
1) Keep the water fresh – your flowers will live for over a week and sometimes 2 weeks with fresh water! Always keep the leaves out of the water – it prevents contaminating the water!
2) To keep the work light but the look interesting, create a variety of monochromatic floral arrangements.
3) Be creative, no one says the arrangement has to be pure flowers – mix it up with some textured greens, herbs, branches, and even fruit!
Mimosas were a must for this brunch! And pillows, don't forget pillows!!!
DIY Rosette Pillow
What you need:
- rosette chair cap (we used navy and fuschia)
- pillow insert
- Stitch zipper into the open side of the chair cap
- Unzip and place pillow inside
- Zip back up and your pillow is complete!
*Allow for 1-2 pillows per guest!
Much party love Smarties!